IBASE has unveiled its SI-122-N fanless signage player equipped with 3rd Generation AMD Embedded G-Series SoC. The SI-122-N is a dual-HDMI player delivering smooth, high-definition video for each display to bring viewers the ultimate experience in picture quality. Recommended for smart signage displays in high-traffic areas such as restaurants, banks, airports and shopping centres, the SI-122-N is the ideal signage player to convey dynamic information and targeted promotions that can be updated multiple times a day.
Measuring 216mm by 150mm by 33mm, the compact SI-122-N has a black and white chassis with a system bracket. Like other IBASE signage players, it supports iSMART auto-scheduling and power resume functions, as well as EDID emulation to prevent screen convergence issues due to cable disconnections or erroneous display settings
The SI-122-N comes with the power-efficient GX224IJ AMD Quad-Core SoC processor with AMD Radeon™ R7E graphics to provide dynamic and engaging signage content. It supports system memory of up to 16GB and rich I/O connectivity with an M.2 B key for storage, options for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 4G, a full-size Mini-PCIe, a SIM card slot, and four USB connectors. Power is provided by an 84W adaptor with +12V DC output.
- iSMART - for auto-scheduler and power resume.
- 3rd Generation AMD Embedded G-series SoC APU (Codename: Prairie Falcon), up to 15W.
- AMD Radeon™ R7E Graphics.
- 1x DDR4 SO-DIMM 2133Hz, Max. 16GB.
- 2x HDMI 2.0 with hardware EDID emulation function.
- 1x M.2 B key(3042) for storage, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G options.
- 1x Mini PCI-E (Full-size) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G or TV tuner options.
- Compact and fanless design.