Check out the frequently asked questions and answers from the following list.
When the system boots up, press the "Pause" key. The BIOS version will appear on the screen as: "BIOS date: xx/xx/xxxx...". And below the BIOS date, you would find the BIOS version, written as - For Example: IB897 BIOS version is "IB897-O2V-CP1A-141204".
1. Turn off the system.
2. Remove the power cord.
3. Remove the chassis cover.
4. Find the pin header for CMOS Setting.
5. Adjust the jumper position from pin 1-2 to 2-3 for a few seconds and return the jumper back to pin 1-2 (Default).
6. Turn on the system and press the "DEL" key to get into BIOS Setup menu.
7. Select "Restore Defaults", then Save Changes and Exit.
Yes. This software is called Observer (for Windows) and is integrated in the Drivers DVD. This software can be installed by executing the file Setup.exe. The file can be found in the DVD using the path: DVD\Tools\Observer\Observer\Setup.exe
Yes. WDT and Digital I/O SDK for Windows are available. The sample codes are included as well. Please contact the IBASE sales window or FAE to get support.
Yes. Please contact the IBASE sales window or FAE to get the SDK.